Career Spiritual Mentors Series part 4 Creative Fiction Freestyle Mini-Story Part 4 by Stella Carrier


Career Spiritual Mentors Series part 4 Creative Fiction Freestyle Mini-Story Part 4 by Stella Carrier
I preface sharing this freestyle story that I am doing as creative writing therapy both to show appreciation for all who look at my online writings yet to also make this clear; I am humbly and modestly touched at an online communication I received pertaining to someone who wants to become a career coach. However with both modest and brave intent, I must make it clear that I do not plan to become a career coach as I sense that I am destined for a career path(s) completely different from career coach. Rather, I am writing this for other reasons pertaining to wanting to be employed as a career coach one of the reasons I feel comfortable sharing  that my creative fiction genre freestyle writings are a form of creative writing therapy. Additionally, I notice that the more I write, the more my wiser parts of my logic and creative intuition are activated/increase for the benefit of the wisdom I seek for greater knowledge and application of that knowledge in various areas of my life both offline and online.With that out of the way, here is today’s mini story

I Stella Carrier Humbly Call Upon What I Imagine To Be The Influence of Benevolent Spirits From the Heavenly Realms, my higher self, and my celestial spirit ally team for creativity in both my writings and all other areas of my life both present and future. I also welcome any and all forms of spiritual assistance and divine intervention in all areas of my life both present and future.

I Stella Carrier give thanks for the blessing of a sweet and handsome husband who is supportive of my education and career goals for both present and future.
I Stella Carrier feel blessed to be an American born woman who has the freedom to live wherever I desire within the United States regardless of my economic andor career situation.
Every Day I Stella Carrier Become More Creative, Intuitive, and Imaginative.
Each Day I Stella Carrier increase my self-confidence and become more proficient with sharpening my genius and writing abilities.

Hi My name is Lillie Webster.        I am a protégée of William Duran and I am currently 139 years old. Since the age of 99 and the year of 2729 I have been employed as a muse both at theme parks and at various universities across Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, Switzerland, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and California.  The way I get to work at these places during the work week has to do with a high speed train and flying buses that can take a person from California to as far as Japan within the span of just 30 minutes. By the year 2700 various parts of the world employed and created new career opportunities on earth for men and women of various backgrounds and ages who want to work a lifelong career path as a muse. The muse can work with any career path that they chose as both a dual muse and form of a career counselor. It just happens that William Duran has been training me in the legal ways of being a muse for writers, teachers, and various entertainers, descendants of politicians, descendants of various high ranking military members from multiple military branches as far back as the late 1990s, some descendants of entertainers from as far back as the 2000s I must avoid mentioning for karmic reasons. However, what I Lillie Webster as a working muse can mention are some of the following principles that William Duran has shared with me to give a writer to unleash multiple portions of their life purposes, creativity, and other facets such as;

The controversial and strange way to stimulate creativity by having a person imagine how their life in heavenly realms are going to be even if they are 50 years old and expect to live until the age of 300 (which is an age that many men and women easily reach in this timeframe) at least 3 to 5 times a week. This is both to help integrate them even closer to their souls/higher selves and other members of their spirit ally team residing in multiple heaven worlds of divine love and divine happiness that see and spend a lot of time in heavenly realms. This practice also helps them sharpen their intuition even further and integrate their sleeptime dreams and waking lives in the culmination of also helping them to connect with multiple muses who also reside in multiple heaven worlds of great happiness

The practical principle of always keeping one’s home andor apartment inspection ready on a practical level both for greater comfort and greater receptiveness to wisdom and the imagination needed to perform one of the practical yet strange suggestions such as

Focus at least a little on the type of food and other types of food that one is interested in andor likes in moderation. Many men and women even in the 2800s do care at times what some others may think about doing this yet many of these men and women survived lifetimes where a person’s lifespan was influenced by if they fed themselves within 18 days. Focusing in moderation on food helps a person feel a strong feeling of plenty which activates and increases one’s prosperity vibration.


As a muse I also encourage other men and women to look at cartoons and other type of content that might surprise even those who know them as sometimes keeping an open mind to looking at areas considered different for your age andor background can open vistas to greater wisdom, creativity, and even increased imagination power from multiple heaven worlds provided doing so is performed with the intent of being considerate of others. For instance, even if a man or woman is  over 35 years old, looking at cartoons andor even designs of toys andor owning the toys themselves (miniature cars, miniature houses)can activate various faculties of creativity, intuition, and induce mystical dreams as well as accessing sleeptime dreams for lucid dreaming

I Lillie Webster want to share more. However, William Duran is holding up a lavender and orange card asking me to refrain from doing so at least now and come with him to a meeting that is about to be held at one of the theme park/university

resources
Songs for me to keep in mind; Waterfall by Stargate feat. Sia and Pink (purchased on April 15, 2017), Just What I Needed by the Cars,Ecstasy by ATB, Step by Step by New Kids on the Block, Possum Kingdom by the Toadies, Sowing the Seeds of Love by Tears for Fears, Gimme All Your Lovin by ZZtop song length 401, Lollipop by Aqua
Inspired by the film Muse by Albert Brooks
writing muse tips
I admit that this muse link catches my attention because I strive to keep an open and modest mind for resources to help build up/increase my writing knowledge.
10 Simple Ways to Become a Better Writer by Alexandra Franzen
I admit in the arena of creativity muse especially as it relates to my writing interests I also keep an open/receptive and humble mind to information on creativity muses.
11 Tips For the Care and Feeding of Your Muse: A Writer’s Guide by Ruth Harris

2 carnitas one shredded pork
District Tacos
6710 45th St
Riverdale Park, MD 20737

I admit that my husband and I recently agreed to try this District Taco place in Riverdale Park Maryland (just a few miles from the University of Maryland College Park Maryland campus)this past Saturday (June 16, 2018)for his birthday meal (as his birthday was a few days before). Obviously, I feel blessed to have been able to pay out of pocket to treat him to this place as his birthday meal because we both liked the food. My husband chose the 3 tacos with carnitas for one taco and shredded pork for the other. I chose the 3 taco special, all of them were the breakfast basic selections on flour tortillas with one of them being carne asada meat with guacamole and the other 2 being al pastor meat (the al pastor included pork and pineapples) with guacamole.  We both fortunately got our food in a fair timeframe and the person taking our order was courteous. The soda selections included a variety of flavors (black cherry, cane cola, crème etc.) with also an area that included a range of sauces and toppings (tomatillo sauce, Colorado hot sauce, limes, cilantro, etc.)
Whole Foods Market
6621-B Baltimore Ave
Riverdale, MD 20737

This past Saturday my husband and I decided to check out this Whole Foods Market grocery store in Riverdale Park Maryland (just a few miles from the University of Maryland College Park campus) after getting some food to eat. The selection of food was impressive and I bought 12 items paid out of pocket that included among the following; shredded parmesan, Italian blood orange soda, some iced tea, some apple cider, cutup berry and mango mix, a bag of cherries, some bakery sourdough bread,and some pastries (such as a strawberry and cheese Danish,2  almond croissant, coconut Danish, a bakery honeybun).  My husband and I got our orders scanned pretty quick and some of the food and drink we consumed so far tasted good.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fictional Career Imagination Building Story Number 2 by Stella Carrier

Into The Future/Afterlife Freestyle Creative Fiction Series episode 11-Start of Creative Fiction Career Stories by Stella Carrier

Into The Future/Afterlife Freestyle Creative Fiction Series episode Six-Start of Creative Fiction Career Stories by Stella Carrier