A Day in the Life Fictional Career For Creativity Building Entry 3-utilizing a profile of fourth wall from House of Cards

My intuition and logic are indirectly influencing me to preface this daily until at least December 2017 for both karmic and practical reasons.
I preface sharing this story by making it clear that I intend to stay at my current University of Maryland College Park food services job through at least the autumn semester and I only intend to do job searching if necessary for a year round job after December 2017  even with my plans to volunteer as I am intuitively aware that I have a good job with fair managers. I must say this as I am intuitively aware that sharing this career creativity fiction profile may trigger job search rumors if I didn’t mention about before the creative rumors start

A Day in the Life Fictional Career For Creativity Building Entry 3-utilizing a profile of fourth wall from House of Cards

Career Profile Kathryn Jefferson-a 28 year old Coordinator for the Office of Special Events for a hotel near Old Dominion University in Norfolk Virginia who resembles Lana Del Rey in the Mustang Video and Amanda Conner a 40 year old part time Air National Guard for Washington D.C. and a military cook on Andrews Air Force base who resembles Madonna in one of her recent live concert dvd performances of Iconic feat. Chance the Rapper and Mike Tyson.
How Did You Two Meet-Amanda Conner-I moved to Norfolk Virginia 2 years ago and found a job working as a maid for a hotel less than 3 miles from the back entrance of the Norfolk Virginia naval base. I went into the navy recruiter’s office trying to go back into the military and Kathryn’s then fiancĂ©e now husband notice that I accidently missed the navy recruiter by 5 minutes as he left for the day and he and Kathryn were about to leave as well. He gave me a career package offer that was hard to refuse in the way of a 5000 dollar bonus with 1000 dollars after taxes paid within the next 2 months as well as a year round military cook job on Andrews Air Force base with the chance to move to Langley Virginia less than 2 years later. Kathryn Jefferson; I divide part of my time working as an event planner and a part time career counselor and a volunteer representing Habitat for Humanity working with the military population on the Norfolk Naval Base.
Years in Current Jobs andor Any Advice; Amanda Conner 2 years and Katheryn Jefferson 17 years-be flexible in when it comes to career movement as Amanda Conner was and carve time out of your schedule to volunteer as it helps make you more competitive across the private sector, government, and military marketplace. My volunteer position helped me get a career counselor slot and Amanda Conner volunteering to help government cooks in her free time helped make her more competitive as a  military cook job and versatile employee.From Katheryn Jefferson; Volunteering is essential to look into even if a schedule overhaul is necessary to make it happen at least once every two weeks or more.
Resources
Saturday September 16 and 17 2017
sources I must keep secret
Nirvana by Sam Smith
For Your Entertainment by Adam Lambert
Up In the Air by 30 Seconds to Mars
Amazon Storytelling shuffle mode
Physical by Olivia Newton John
Starboy feat. the Weeknd by Daft Punk
Stand Back by Stevie Nicks
Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea by Missio
Rock Your Body by Justin Timberlake
Sing by Ed Sheeran
This is What You Came for by Calvin Harris feat. Rihanna
A Sky Full of Stars by Coldplay
Come on Get Higher by Matt Nathanson
So Alive by Love and Rockets

Is It Time To Quit Your Job?
Daniel B Kline may be only trying to help when dishing out this advice but I believe that more articles need to come out on what to do when you know that you are meant to stay at your current job a  little while longer. For instance, I am blessed to have a job with good working conditions and reasonable management where it makes more sense for me to go ahead and stay at my current job for the rest of the year unless I am offered the chance to work a year round job through my current job. Why you may ask; It is already essential enough that a person in my position look for a year round job around January if they want to have paid work in the summer time. However, looking for another job while currently employed is a full time job in itself and only makes sense for some people depending on the situation. For instance, I intuitively and logically understand that I am meant to work for my current employer for the rest of this year yet still allow myself to be open to working year round opportunities through my current company if offered to me. However, in my situation it would only make sense to look for another job both within the company andor outside the company around January of next year if I am still trying for a year round  job around that time. I know what I am talking about because there are some talented andor hardworking employees at my current place of employment that are returning employees such as myself and this serves as a reminder to me that a person must be very careful before deciding to quit a job. Additionally, I work for some fair managers which help make it easy for me to go ahead and stick with my current job for the rest of this year and to give myself until at least January 2018 before deciding on looking for another job outside of my current company(i.e. just focus on doing my best in my current job and apply for any year round opportunities that get posted at my current company that I am employed and see if I get selected until at least the end of this year/December 2017). Articles such as this may mean well yet can also be dangerous to look at for other people unless they are aware that it is important to run articles such as this through one’s logic and intuition as some people may actually be in a situation where their current job relates to their career destiny in some way and just need more time to see that.
Is It Time To Quit Your Job?
By Daniel B Kline
Kid Rock does not strike me as racist and he actually seems open minded racial wise. Someone already mentioned about one of his kids who is mixed which I agree is proof of him being open-minded as he even sings a song in one of his earlier music collections prior to 2000 about a woman he was deeply in love either from middle school or high school with and their sexual union that created his son. Additionally, there is one woman that I have spotted in two of his music videos from two different time periods who looks mixed andor some other race besides just Caucasian and I believe that she would not have stuck around as long as she have if what is suggested from this article is true.
Kid Rock Fires Back at Critics, Stresses 'I Love Black People'
By Rollingstone
To her credit Kourtney Kardashian seems to have managed to maintain a slender frame which is challenging both for women with children and women who are child-free. As for Scott Disick taking up with a younger woman, many women, myself included have to take into account that in addition other women your age, there is always going to be at least one or more younger women who may discreetly desire your man especially if the availability of quality guys is in a ratio that favors men even if the male is much older. I remember my own husband being approached by a female who had to look no older than 16 years old less than 18 months ago. She backed off when she sensed that my husband prefers older women and is too mature to risk getting himself caught with an underage female. She looked at me with fear when she saw me approaching him yet I swear on my life I was not going to harm her. Rather, I know it sounds mean I was more concerned about by husband being lured by jailbait as she seemed a little aggressive for her young age but he politely sent her the message that she would have to try to hook another  man without me having to get involved. This made me obviously love my husband even more as I am aware that he can easily attract multiple women whether older or younger. My point Sofia Richie in her defense if of legal age at 19 years old but she symbolizes how Scott probably saw Sofia as the perfect opportunity to get over Kourtney Kardashian regardless of who is at fault. My point; It is also important to take into account many men like Scott Disick are only human and would take the chance to be with a younger female of consenting age if it would help them get over their previous partner whether that partner was older or younger than they were.
Scott Disick and Sofia Richie 'Are Inseparable,' Says Source
By People magazine

I have come across a similar article before referencing the $10,000 figure and I am keeping this article as a reminder to myself for my savings goals as $10,000 would help cover my husband and I for at least 5 months or longer. I have had over $10,000 saved before so I am confident I could reach this goal again.
6 Financial Experts Dish the Dirt on What They Would Do With $10,000

6 Financial Experts Dish the Dirt on What They Would Do With $10,000
By Alyssa Fischer
It is obvious from the picture that Crystal McDowell loved her life and was probably well loved by many people. I do not condone that reason why Steve McDowell killed his wife Crystal McDowell but I am guessing that it probably had to do with him probably wanting to get out of paying spousal andor child support not so much her sleeping with another man. Why do I guess this; Our society places a premium on being financially successful and I even read an article online where both men and women are now increasingly selecting mates on based on a person’s financial profile. Even though I am in the midst of striving to eventually get back to the monthly after tax income I made in 2009 I can easily understand why more people are being judged this way and this does not excuse McDowell’s husband from killing her to get out of financial challenges. However, a person does not have to be a psychic or genius to figure out that Crystal McDowell might have had the physical beauty and professional skills to warrant a successful career in real estate and might not have been willing to let her ex-husband off the hook in paying spousal andor child support even if she made more money andor her new man was going to help pay the bills. Once again I do not condone Steve McDowell from potentially killing his wife to rid himself of the money challenges he would have took on having to pay both child support and possibly spousal support. However, I have a feeling that Steve McDowell killed his ex-wife more over money reasons and not so much because of jealousy of Crystal McDowell moving on and having intimate relations with another man.
Realtor Who Vanished During Harvey Found Dead, Ex-Husband Arrested
By David Lohr
I may not agree with some of the political views of Hope Hicks yet I have to give her credit with both her professional achievements and always being in the right place at the right time career speaking wise. I am still going to admit that I wish Hillary Clinton would have became President. However, I think it was the fact that Hope Hicks went to work in-house PR for Trump that fast-tracked her career. I sensed and even commented online that Hope Hicks would be able to work wherever she wants to after her current communications director job yet I admit that it was easy to make a cold guess on this because of her working in the public relations field itself. Hicks could easily do volunteer work in public relations without having to think twice about the dilemma of taking a volunteer position outside of her current job field just to be more competitive in the employment marketplace. However, I have a feeling that the general public is going to hear more about White House communications director Hope Hicks in the future and I do wish her well.
16 Things to Know About Hope Hicks

Lana Del Rey’s voice is very dreamy and ethereal in this music video.
Lana Del Rey Shares New 'White Mustang' Video: Watch
By Michelle Kim
I may be in the minority for saying this yet it would be fascinating to see if Lourdes sings with her mom Madonna in the future in a similar way as Wynona Judd and Naomi Judd have done.
Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter Lourdes Leon Makes Rare Public Appearance at New York Fashion Week


volunteer opportunities
volunteer opportunities washington dc
I am keeping for my own reference
25 Ways to Volunteer

Coordinator for the Office of Special Events


Habitat for Humanity

https://www.habitat.org/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fictional Career Imagination Building Story Number 2 by Stella Carrier

Into The Future/Afterlife Freestyle Creative Fiction Series episode 11-Start of Creative Fiction Career Stories by Stella Carrier

Into The Future/Afterlife Freestyle Creative Fiction Series episode Six-Start of Creative Fiction Career Stories by Stella Carrier