Career Spiritual Mentors Series part 5 Creative Fiction Freestyle Mini-Story Part 5 by Stella Carrier

Career Spiritual Mentors Series  part 5 Creative Fiction Freestyle Mini Story Part 5 by Stella Carrier

I Stella Carrier Humbly Call Upon What I Imagine To Be The Influence of Benevolent Spirits From the Heavenly Realms, my higher self, and my celestial spirit ally team for creativity in both my writings and all other areas of my life both present and future.


Preface; one of my creative goals is to write creative fiction genre stories at least once a week andor more for at least the next 4 months related to my University of Maryland College Park food service work both for multiple creativity and spiritual reasons


It is the year 2900 and I have been asked to share my story of the type of career field that a protege of William Duran helped me with. First, a little about my life currently I Veronica Rich work in both Switzerland and England as an organizer of food truck/food airplane hybrid parties across various theme parks and schools. I Veronica Rich enjoy my life as a caterer and I'm descended from multiple generations of family members who have worked in the culinary industry in one way or another.



I Veronica Rich am also a writer and illustrator in my free time. Three of my city and automobile drawings and writings have been selected for various movies that are going to be screened across various parts of the word with the first places in England and then in California as I have many work associates in those places.

William Duran also referred me to a psychic consultant who specializes in connecting people to both their intuitions and life purpose. For instance,  by 2100 it became common knowledge how certain drawings organized simply on paper via either notebooks andor sketchbooks can also help a person's car buying and home buying goals. I have three days off from work each week and part of this time is spent attending classes learning new things related to drawing and the law of attraction. I also help set up for catering events for some of the concert events held a couple of miles close to where I live involving cooking contests and business food demonstrations even during the 2900s. However, some of the additions by this period is that many of these exhibitions feature completementary 2 hour classes related to whatever cooking demonstration occured.


Tomorrow I am flying into an undisclosed area in the United States that I am going to find out about within the next 3 hours from now. I am going to be introduced to 5 people who work as muses for a living and assist various men and women in preparing foods for parties at all night bowling alleys, all night events open to the public at various universities and churches, cooking contests at theme park/college/hotel hybrids that also sometimes host both cooking demonstrations and complementary cooking classes. The company I am affiliated has given me the greenlight to attend this event as additional education for my culinary endeavors. For people who are still in the process of manifesting a similar life to mine, a mentor affiliated with William Duran shared with me that a career and educational scrapbook/drawing sketchbook earmarked just for career and educational endeavors can be effective law of attraction wise. Many of this mentor's clients tried just this recommendation and over 98 to 99 percent reported that within 5 to 7 years or less was when everything put in the scrapbook came true. I am fortunate to have seen success from my career and education scrapbook within 2 years because 2 scrapsbooks were made listing 2 long term career choices. My life as a food caterer and organizer of parties to help set up the food has also helped garner me positions in various music videos.









resources
only when i sleep by the corrs, happy by pharrell williams, spectrum by zedd feat. matthew koma

culinary career opportunities

https://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/dream-jobs-the-19-coolest-careers-in-food

19 Coolest Careers in Food by Juliane Feder Published on 05/13/2016
Throwing parties with an army of food trucks
Who does itL Barrie Schwartz, CEO & founder of My House NOLA

https://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/dream-jobs-the-19-coolest-careers-in-food

https://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/the-best-food-and-cooking-shows-on-netflix-right-now
The Best Food and Cooking Shows on Netflix Right Now by Thrillist Entertainment
https://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/the-best-food-and-cooking-shows-on-netflix-right-now


https://www.reluctantgourmet.com/culinary-industry-considerations/

muse idea creatively inspired by the Muse film featuring Albert Brooks, Sharon Stone, Andie Macdowell

https://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/20th-century-english-names.php#.Wx8w1-4vycw

I Stella Carrier become more imaginative, wiser, and intuitive each day that I am alive for both present and future.

Warrior Expo in Virginia Beach Virginia
https://adsinc.com/warrior-expo/warrior-expo-EAST/?utm_source=Sightline%20Media&utm_medium=Banner&utm_content=Sightline%20Media%20970x250%20Banner%2006.12.18

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fictional Career Imagination Building Story Number 2 by Stella Carrier

Into The Future/Afterlife Freestyle Creative Fiction Series episode 11-Start of Creative Fiction Career Stories by Stella Carrier

Into The Future/Afterlife Freestyle Creative Fiction Series episode Six-Start of Creative Fiction Career Stories by Stella Carrier